Are you a recent college grad who really made the most of their college experience? If you worked hard in your classes, actually learned from your internships, and had fun all at the same time because you\\'re that well-rounded, Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is the perfect place to launch your career.
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment, with its 243 million monthly U.S. listeners, is the leading media company in America with a greater reach than any radio, digital or television outlet. Clear Channel Media and Entertainment serves 150 cities through 850 owned radio stations. The company\\'s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM stations, HD digital radio channels, Sirius/XM satellite, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company\\'s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile application on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems from TomTom, Garmin and others.
We currently have openings for entry level Multi-Media Account Executives in Portsmouth, NH. As an Account Executive for eight New Hampshire stations including WHEB 100.3 The Rock Station with Greg and The Morning Buzz; Z107 The Seacoast\\'s Hit Music Station with Elvis Duran; 95.3 The Coast; News Radio 96.7; and ESPN radio on AM 930 & 1380, your role will focus on creating and selling incredible multi-media marketing solutions featuring a mix of on-air and iHeart Radio commercials; endorsements; web display ads; videos; promotions; and/or events to solve the marketing needs of local Seacoast businesses you have prospected.
New Hampshire Clear Channel Media + Entertainment broadcast talent includes:
-Greg & The Morning Buzz
Play-by-play sports broadcasts include:
-Boston Red Sox
-UNH Sports including Football and Hockey
-New Hampshire Fisher Cats
A passion and natural talent for cold calling and/or networking in-person, by phone, and through effective use of social media is critical to your success in this commission-based sales position. Sales experience and iHeart Radio on your smart phone makes you even more likely to succeed. Only those with an endless supply of can-do positive energy; a passion for sales and marketing; an addiction to social media; a drive for success; and a mastery of multi-tasking need apply! Four year college degree required.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and offers an exciting working environment, (seriously, you\\'ll be selling marketing campaigns featuring Greg & The Morning Buzz; the iHeart Music Festival in Vegas; Elvis Duran out of NYC; and the Boston Red Sox), unmatched training program, unlimited earning potential, and incredible benefits package including health insurance and 401K with match. To apply, click here https://careerchannel.silkroad.com/
Assistant Business Manager (Manchester, NH)
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment (Manchester) is looking for an Assistant Business Manager.
COMPANY Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena. The company has recently unified and aligned its national marketing, partnership and sales teams to enable CCM&E to grow national digital ad revenue and pursue national multi-media marketing opportunities to meet advertisers’ need to reach and engage consumers in powerful new ways across multiple platforms. The company is competitively positioned to win in the marketplace and is putting sizable investment and resources against building a world-class, digital sales force.
The Assistant Business Manager is responsible for assisting the Business Manager with all finance and accounting activities. Responsibilities include assisting with the following:
• Financial planning, budgeting, analysis, and management reporting.
• Provide analytical support to management in their assessment of business operations.
• Accountable for and oversight of general ledger activities and month end close.
• Oversight and monitoring of payroll, AP/AR, credit and collections.
• Manage and oversee business functions and contracts.
• Preparation and/or reconciliation of various management reports.
• Review Sales orders.
• Assist with various other projects assigned by Senior Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• Strong knowledge of accounting and finance policies and procedures, including GAAP.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and work under deadline pressure.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule when required.
• 2-4 years of hands-on experience.
• Previous experience with month and quarter end close process.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Experience driving process improvement implementations.
To apply, click here https://careerchannel.silkroad.com/
No phone calls please!
CLEAR CHANNEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.